Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quick Update

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd give a quick update. Not much has happened. I saw the Acropolis in Athens. It's pretty cool, but unfortunately very under construction.Been eating tons of gyros at a very delicious shop right here by the hostel.

I was supposed to head to Ios, the Greek party island, this morning. I got up at 5:45 to be at the port for the 7:30 ferry. It was full. Now I am leaving at 5:30 PM which means I won't be there until 1:30 in the morning! Oh well, should have booked the ferry earlier. I will book my return as soon as I get there!

We tried to go clubbing in Athens, but on a Tuesday night it's dead. And by dead, I mean really, really dead. We went into the club and we were the only ones there! So we decided to dance like idiots on the abandoned dance floor. I tried to do the worm, but smashed my chin on the floor. Then the bar tender came over, didn't like us making fun of his empty club, and told us to leave! Oh well, wasn't that fun anyways.

That's about all that's happened, other than going to the beach. Greece is beautiful, and I'm sure the island won't disappoint.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home