Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Venice for some reason

Well,

I should be in Florence today, but the Italian train system sucks. I got delayed and missed my connection. The guy at the ticket booth in Milan said to go to Venice and catch a train to Florence from there, so I did. When I got there, there was no train. So I am accidentally in Venice. I love Europe. Oops, I went to venice. Haha.

Anyways. I changed my travel plans. I am doing Venice first now, and then my entire Italian section of the trip in one run. Then I will go to Greece, and back to Germany by traveling through eastern Europe for two weeks.

Internet is expensive here, but everything else is cheap. We must be way before tourist season, since it is empty, quiet, beautiful, and cheap here. If you go to Venice, ever, go at the end of May.

Maybe I will post more in Florence, but for now...

Later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy remember that guy that made working vehicles out of wood and drove them at venice. TO bad you didn't have that Ferrari.

O when are you planning to come back, i will get some time off. Talks to ya later.

Mon May 30, 08:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pascal I was going to tell you too to look for those vehicles in Venice. Have some Spaghetti Carbonara and some , and I mean SOME Wino rosso for me.Watch out, the Italien girls are protected like crazy by their brothers. They will kick your ....and more if you brake their heart.

Mon May 30, 10:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pascal you can break their harts but don't touch them !!! You might end up in a concrete pillar at a construction site. Love following your blog. Your entries remind me so much of my own inter-rail tour when I was "young". If you got enough time have a look at that litle town close to Pisa called Lucca it's supposed to be verry charming, hardly changed by time at all. Have more fun but take care too.

Tue May 31, 01:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pascal you can break their harts but don't touch them !!! You might end up in a concrete pillar at a construction site. Love following your blog. Your entries remind me so much of my own inter-rail tour when I was "young". If you got enough time have a look at that litle town close to Pisa called Lucca it's supposed to be verry charming, hardly changed by time at all. Have more fun but take care too.

Tue May 31, 01:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home