Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Paris

OK

I had lots to say, but this is going to be shortbecause French keyboards are CRAZY and im going nuts trying to type here. Please forgive any leftout punctuation, etc.

So, Paris is awsome. m not just talking about the monuments (which are cool too), but the city is just fun. Im not sure whqt it is but its just fun to be here. Ive done all the touristy things. Last night I went to the top of the Eifel Tower (worth the 10€) and spent half my memory card and an entire battery experimenting with and taking night shots.

I also hung out with two (on seperate occasions) very nice American guys. I've also seen the Mona Lisa in person (meh). I think museums are just not my thing. Anyways, im sick of typing on this keyboard. Till next time enjoy (few - running out of time) pics:

edit: I forgot, here the heineken videos

SWIM
THIEF
MESSAGE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tower at night looks very cool.

Just for general knowledge, all pictures that are posted on the blog can be reached at http://enos.ehpg.net/~nitro/europascal/pictures
The videos at http://enos.ehpg.net/~nitro/europascal/videos

I hope to update the pictures with descriptions soon enough.

Wed May 11, 10:41:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how I envy you right now. I have never been to Paris. Have you seen Monmatre?

Wed May 11, 02:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home