Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ready to go!

I can't believe how fast this trip is coming. It is now 3 days until I am on a plane. My university acceptance only came this week, so I still have to do my course selection, and make sure I have a spot in the dorm.

However, I finally have everything ready for the trip. A few small things remain. I need to book my first few hostels, and my train ticket from London to Newcastle. But that's nothing an hour or so on the internet can't fix.

Here's a picture of my pack. 15kg of lugging joy! The small pack (upper protrusion) is a detachable day pack, so most of the time I will not have to carry all of this around. It will be in a locker back in the hostel.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huff Huff Huff Huff

Tue May 03, 04:55:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pascal, welcome to London (I hope)
I will send you an e-mail to .

Wed May 04, 11:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home