Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Monday, June 20, 2005

In Bulgaria

Hey guys,

This will be a short update. I made it to Bulgaria (where you have to nod for no and shake your head for yes!) after about 30 hours of train rides and waiting in stations. I got a hostel with 24 hour internet so I could do my course registration tonight at 3:00 AM, but last night the power supply blew out! The guy said he would have a new one probably before this evening. If so, I will post a lot of pictures as I will have free internet. If not, I will have to come to the 24 hour internet cafe I am in right now tonight to do my registration. No big deal, but it sucks that the internet at the hostel doesn't work, since that is the reason I went there.

Not much else has happened. I took it easy the last night on Ios becasue I had to get up early in the morning for the ferry. I met a bunch of cool people on there, and we played some cards. The time just flew right by. Unfortunately, they are going completely different ways than I am, so we split up as soon as we got to Athens.

I've got to go now. My paid internet is running out, hopefully I can get some free internet tonight.

Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

things sound so old and arkaiak lol... but ya more pics...please....so kewl....

Mon Jun 20, 04:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home